The Healthy Cooking Club
Come and join us for a fun session where you can learn how to eat a little healthier. From making fresh wraps, to fruit kebabs we will give you practical tips to make new recipes and then taste them! A relaxed yet informative and FREE session where you will get a chance to meet new people.
Where: the Cricket Pavilion
When: To be confirmed
Skills I will learn: How to prepare new recipes
Pictures: Click here for gallery and films
We aim to bring in different guests to share healthy recipes which will inspire you to make changes leading to a healthier lifestyle. We also encourage sharing of recipes, I you share one we like we can add them to this website, below is a free booklet with 101 smoothie recipes from Fitter Nottingham (check them out)
Fun Facts For Kids
Fun Facts about Healthy Food for Kids
- Minerals make healthier skin and stronger bones and teeth.
- Fiber helps your body digest food. It is found in vegetables, whole grains and fruit.
- Vitamins help your body stay healthy and fight disease. Vitamins are found in fruit and vegetables.
- Fats in milk products, meat and fish help your body build healthy nerves and fight off disease.
- Protein, which is found in meat, milk products, beans and fish, builds muscles and helps repair damage.
Would like more information?
Book A Cooking Session