Mental Health Champions
WHY NOT JOIN US AS A VOLUNTEER – SEE EVENTS CALENDAR FOR DATES
What is a Mental HEALTH Champion?
If you are passionate about mental health or have an interest in improving mental health across Derbyshire then why not become a Mental Health Champion?
A Mental Health Champion is someone who will:
• Promote key mental health messages through displays, discussions, events and conversations
• Promote anti stigma messages within their community or workplace
• Provide a positive influence on their workplace or community
• Promote specific information and literature around managing mental health
• Provide guidance on managing conversations around mental health and how to effectively signpost to help and services
Where: Various locations
When: see Events Clalendar for meeting dates
Skills I will learn: Teamwork, social skills, community engagement
Pictures: Click here for gallery and films
The opportunities to connect with your community through the Mental Health Champion scheme are huge. Make new friends and develop greater understanding of mental health issues and support you can give others.